OFFICE PARK SALETwo Building Campus with Class "A" Buildout featuring 5/1,000 parking
METRO II & III
- 19,176 SF: Building 6404 – 6,508 SF; Building 6416 – 12,668
- Ideal for corporate headquarters, call center or software/tech company
- Situated at the top of the Metro West Office Market, with access to 408
OFFICE BUILDING COMPLETED SALELake Ivanhoe Office Building
THE CLOSSON BUILDING
- Represented the seller in the sale of the 11,372 SF office building
- Transaction completed for above appraisal
- 100% Occupied with Value-Add Opportunity
23 OFFICE CONDOS SOLD31,622 RSF Sold within Mixed-Use Property
THE CLOSSON BUILDING
- 23 Office Condos Sold within Villages at Hunter’s Creek over a 9-month period
- Total square footage of units sold: 31,622 RSF
- Buyers ranging from owner-users to individual investors
2.31 ACRES / 24,857 SF BUILDING SALESituated with Prime I-4 Visibility near On and Off Ramps
Discount Music Center
- Located along I-4 with prime visibility to over 230,000 AADT
- 24,587 SF Building on 2.31 acres with redevelopment options
- Iconic signage existing with prime visibility on I-4 and John Young Parkway
When I decided to sell my family’s building in downtown Orlando, I knew who to call. I wanted FCPG to list my property. It was a smart business decision. Their team of Dan and Ben did a thorough job in sifting through various contracts and giving me excellent council.
I received more than the appraised amount and the entire process was professionally handled by FCPG. I highly recommend them!
Each time we expand, Dan and Ben have been critical to getting us not only established, but exactly what we wanted in each market.
Dan and the team at First Capital have been a competitive advantage, and we will continue to grow with their help and partnership.
I had a shopping center which I bought a few years ago with less than 50% occupancy. Dan filled the center up and it is not only at 100% but it has a great tenant mix and synergy which has helped the center to prosper. Dan generated interest in the center and attracting tenants.
On top of that, he is very good at providing strategic feedback and finding win/win terms for landlord and tenant. I trust his insights and read of people. He has been instrumental in the plaza’s success.
I had the pleasure of using Dan Van Nada as my agent in a commercial property sometime back. My experience with him was phenomenal. When you’re in this type of business you need to have personality and professionalism. You want someone that you can click with and you want someone that knows their business. Dan hits all those marks!
ABOUT DAN VAN NADA, CCIM
Dan joined First Capital Property Group in July 2012. He is a graduate of the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business Administration. His experience with both tenant and landlord representation enables him to add value to both sides of the deal. Dan helps his clients with site evaluation and selection, lease negotiation, lease analysis, contract negotiation and market surveys. Dan brings value to a varied range of clients, whether it be assisting small business owners with lease versus purchase options or providing local expertise and asset management strategies for national and institutional clients.
Dan resides in Maitland with his beautiful wife of 10 years, Liz, his daughter, Bonnie, and his son, Jesse. He is an active member of Orlando Grace Church and enjoys Scuba diving in his free time.
- CenterState Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Anjali Management
- Schmid Construction
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Capital Crossing
- Asset Revitalization Solutions
- Excelsior Capital Partners
- Sabal Financial
- Diocese of Central Florida
- Northwest Financial Services
- Biltmore Family Office
- Child Evangelism
- Fellowship Man in the Mirror Ministries
- Numerous CRE Owners
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing – University of Florida
- General Studies – Frei Universitat, Berlin
- Florida Real Estate License – Sales Associate
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP) – Past Communications Chair
Van Nada and Gravenstein Close on Old Winter Garden Office Building
Van Nada and Gravenstein Close on Old Winter Garden Office Building June 2023 Congratulations to Dan Van Nada, [...]
Van Nada and Gravenstein Complete 9,850 SF Medical Office Building Lease
Van Nada and Gravenstein Complete 9,850 SF Medical Office Building Lease Congratulations to Dan Van Nada, CCIM and Trey Gravenstein on [...]
Van Nada and Gravenstein Complete Innovacare Health Lease
Van Nada and Gravenstein Complete Innovacare Health Lease Congratulations to Dan Van Nada, CCIM and Trey Gravenstein on the lease completion [...]
Stories of Stewardship
The Historic Metcalf Building Stories of Stewardship
The Historic Metcalf Building 100 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32801 BACKGROUND In 2011, The Historic Metcalf Building ownership sought our team’s [...]
Stories of Stewardship: Village at Hunter’s Creek
VILLAGE AT HUNTER'S CREEKVillage Park Drive, Orlando, FL 32837 BACKGROUND In 2012, our team was selected to help with the repositioning of a [...]