“As we move into the new year, we are faced with similar challenges from 2020. Though we are cautious, we are also optimistic in the direction that the market is going. As the CCIM Central Florida District President our main goal is to engage, support, and mentor the next generations of leaders.
If you are looking for more information regarding CCIM or general Commercial Real-estate questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me.
DISTRICT PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE
“The best way a mentor can prepare another Leader is to expose him or her to other great people.” – John C. Maxwell
As your 2021 President, I’m pleased to affirm that our core goal remains ENGAGE, SUPPORT, AND MENTOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS within our entire eight county district.
You can count on me and the CCIM Central District board to continue to put our members first.
In 2021, we are committed to reconnecting the dots after the 2020 year of isolation for many. We will do this through:
- Increasing district engagement and bringing more relevant and topical events to our district not only within the immediate vicinity of Orlando, but in our surrounding counties. Whether these events are in person or online we will provide an engaging experience to our members and sponsors.
- We will continue to facilitate opportunities for member involvement through the strengthening of our Chapter’s committees.
- Fostering the enhanced leadership opportunities through recruiting talented future CCIMs to serve on our committees and eventually our board.
- Adding value for our sponsors and members by making meaningful connections equipping our CCIMs to provide better service to their clients and providing more member exclusive events.
- We will provide incredible value for our sponsors to increase District revenue to support these lofty goals.
- Continuing our top-notch mentoring program to cultivate future CCIMs. Our community is full of great mentors who are ready and willing to be engaged in the growth of the next generation.
As your 2020 Florida CCIM Chapter Central District President, my talented team and I are here to serve YOU. Whether you are a member, sponsor, or looking to become part of the District, do not hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
-Hunter Strickland, CCIM”