MF/ BTR DEVELOPERSMultifamily and Built to Rent
- Partner with ground-up developers across Greater Central Florida to identify and acquire land
- Guide developers throughout the purchase process from the point of initial contact to the contract close including site selection, rezoning, and site plan approval
- Example: Identify over 20 acres with future land-use entitlements for mixed-use apartment development in Lake Nona
LANDOWNERS / SELLERSProperties Ranging in Size
- Advise landowners in property evaluation based on current market conditions and future zoning opportunities
- Walk alongside an owner to ensure the sale process is understood through transparent communication with the goal of achieving the best purchase price
- Work with internal marketing team to create unique marketing strategy to best showcase property to potential owners
RETAIL LEASINGProperty - Tenant Matching
- Partner with landlords/landowners to identify best-use tenants for a subject space
- Uncovering a property’s story and communicating that through internal and outward marketing tactics
- Example: Two Outparcels along high-traffic Narcoossee Corridor
RETAIL DEVELOPERSIdentify Land for Development
- Help retail developers acquire land for the purpose of developing desired retail development whether that is freestanding user or power center
- Navigate the entire development process including, but not limited to: identifying the opportunity, working with local municipalities, working to identify tenant mixes, zoning processes, etc.
Working along side Jesse King was truly one of the best professional experiences I have ever had. Jesse’s focus on relationships and ensuring his clients receive the proper focus and encouragement was something to truly be admired. I can say, without a doubt, that Jesse’s professionalism embodies a person that is trustworthy, compassionate, and joyfully when he sees his clients succeed.
The FCPG Land Team have continued to be one of our closest partners in getting deals done in Florida and were instrumental in our Narcoossee Rd development (377 luxury units plus retail in the Lake Nona region).
Their commitment to excellence, tenacity in following up, and quick ability to build relational equity has helped us find high quality opportunities we would have not otherwise found. My job is easier having someone like them on our side.
Jesse and I have been working together for the last year. He has always been extremely professional and diligent in our interactions. Most importantly, he places a strong emphasis on bringing us sites that are truly transactable. I would recommend Jesse to any of my peers.
Competition for multifamily land has become increasingly competitive, which is why I’m glad we have FCPG’s Land Team in our corner to give us an edge. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Whether it’s sourcing off market opportunities or providing insight into the latest market developments, they anticipate our needs and have gone above and beyond for us. Additionally, their professionalism, infectious energy, and relatability have helped us build relationships with sellers and navigate sometimes difficult conversations and negotiations.
ABOUT JESSE KING
Jesse joins Austin McWilliams on the Multifamily and Mixed Use Land Team where he focuses on land acquisition, representing buyers and sellers in residential and multi-family land acquisitions, site evaluation and selection.
Jesse’s previous experience as a coach, teacher, and department chair in the education, helped to create skills that are especially suited to helping his clients.
As a relational person, he can understand what his clients desire out of a site and has the capabilities to do so in a way to maximize the process for all parties involved. As a detail oriented individual, he enjoys the research and time involved to find the best sites, both on and off market, for his clients.
Jesse lives in Orlando and is married to his wife Rachel, who he met while both were studying at Troy University. They have been married for 3 years and have a son, Henry.
He is an active member of First Baptist Orlando, where his wife Rachel is on Staff. He spends Sundays volunteering in the children’s ministry, volunteering as a small group leader and member of the check-in team. He is an avid sports fan and helps to coach the varsity soccer team at The First Academy. He enjoys time outside with his family hiking, exploring new places, and playing disc golf.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Biology– Troy University
- Florida Real Estate License – Sales Associate
FCPG Hosts 2023 Spring CORFAC International Conference
FCPG Hosts 2023 Spring CORFAC International Conference Last week, FCPG had the privilege of being the hosts of the 2023 Spring [...]
Current State of Multifamily Development in Central Florida
Current State of Multifamily Development in Central Florida Jesse King January 2023 - Despite current economic headwinds, the Orlando multifamily [...]
Out of the Classroom and into CRE
Out of the Classroom and into CRE Jesse King With my first 90 days in the commercial real estate [...]
Stories of Stewardship
The Historic Metcalf Building Stories of Stewardship
The Historic Metcalf Building 100 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32801 BACKGROUND In 2011, The Historic Metcalf Building ownership sought our team’s [...]
Stories of Stewardship: Village at Hunter’s Creek
VILLAGE AT HUNTER'S CREEKVillage Park Drive, Orlando, FL 32837 BACKGROUND In 2012, our team was selected to help with the repositioning of a [...]