DeLand Mixed-Use DevelopmentRetail | Office | Multifamily
- Infill redevelopment project in the heart of Historic Downtown DeLand
- Ground floor food hall and boutique retail surrounding a community courtyard, with Class “A” office and multi-family above
St. Cloud Retail Development SiteRetail
Nolte & Michigan
- 3.36 acre site at signalized hard corner, in direct path of growth
- Well suited for Gas/C-Store, QSR, small bay retail, or mid-sized grocer
- Over 6,000 homes under construction or newly delivered within a 3 mi radius
Downtown Orlando Office Building11,372 SF Office Building
- Represented Seller in $3,025,000 transaction
- Modern office building sold to owner user in rapidly growing Ivanhoe Village neighborhood north of Downtown Orlando
Class "A" Industrial Lease62,608 SF Warehouse - Tenant Rep
Access Park @33rd
- Represented regional plumbing and HVAC company in securing a 5 year lease of a new construction, dock height, distribution hub servicing 5 outlying service centers across Central Florida
Each time we expand, Dan and Ben have been critical to getting us not only established, but exactly what we wanted in each market.
Dan and the team at First Capital have been a competitive advantage, and we will continue to grow with their help and partnership.
When I decided to sell my family’s building in downtown Orlando, I knew who to call. I wanted FCPG to list my property. It was a smart business decision. Their team of Dan and Ben did a thorough job in sifting through various contracts and giving me excellent council.
I received more than the appraised amount and the entire process was professionally handled by FCPG. I highly recommend them!
Ben helped me find a commercial space for a medical clinic. He was extremely helpful, responsive, knowledgeable, and a genuinely nice guy. He is very honest and straightforward. I highly recommend Ben.
ABOUT BEN KUYKENDALL
Ben joined First Capital Property Group in July 2021. He is a graduate of both UCF’s Nicholson School of Communication and College of Health and Public Affairs. Ben helps his clients with lease analysis, lease negotiation, tenant evaluation and selection, site evaluation and selection, contract negotiation and market surveys.
In his first two years with First Capital, Ben has been involved in the sale and leasing of over $16,800,000 in overall transaction volume.
Ben’s experience working in the Nonprofit and Private sectors, for startups as well as established national firms, enables him to bring a variety of business experience and perspectives to each unique deal, no matter which side of the table he’s on.
Ben is pursuing continuing education and working toward his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
A lifelong Orlandoan, Ben lives in the Milk District. Outside of work, Ben volunteers with the Orlando Main Street program, supports our local sports teams, plays ultimate frisbee, and attempts to be an amateur mixologist.
- Integrand Developers
- Action Travel Group
- Ingenus Group of Companies
- The Pieces Fit Interventions
- Several Private Commercial
- Real Estate Investors
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication – University of Central Florida Nicholson School of
- Master of Nonprofit Management – University of Central Florida College of Health and
- Florida Real Estate License – Sales Associate
- Orlando Main Street Program: Milk District – Economic Vitality Committee Member
- Florida CCIM Chapter, Central District – Member
- City Beautiful Church
FCPG Hosts 2023 Spring CORFAC International Conference
FCPG Hosts 2023 Spring CORFAC International Conference Last week, FCPG had the privilege of being the hosts of the 2023 Spring [...]
The Difference Between Rentable and Usable Square Footage
The Complete Guide to Tenant Representation The Difference Between Rentable and Usable Square Footage Ben Kuykendall [...]
Everything You Need to Know About Tenant Improvement Allowances (TIA)
The Complete Guide to Tenant Representation Everything You Need to Know About Tenant Improvement Allowances (TIA) Ben Kuykendall [...]
Stories of Stewardship
The Historic Metcalf Building Stories of Stewardship
The Historic Metcalf Building 100 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32801 BACKGROUND In 2011, The Historic Metcalf Building ownership sought our team’s [...]
Stories of Stewardship: Village at Hunter’s Creek
VILLAGE AT HUNTER'S CREEKVillage Park Drive, Orlando, FL 32837 BACKGROUND In 2012, our team was selected to help with the repositioning of a [...]