A two-time graduate of the University of Central Florida, Ben joined First Capital Property Group in July 2021. During his time with First Capital, Ben has been involved in the sale and leasing of over $58M in overall transaction volume.
With a variety of transaction experience, Ben has been most involved in helping Tenants and Owner-Users locate industrial and flex spaces to grow their businesses.
Ben’s experience working in the Nonprofit and Private sectors, for startups and established national firms, enables him to bring a variety of business experience and perspectives to each deal – no matter which side of the table he’s on.
Ben has been involved in professional associations including NAIOP & SIOR, and currently chairs the Next Generation Committee for CORFAC International. In 2023, Ben was recognized as First Capital’s Associate of the Year.
A lifelong Orlandoan, Ben lives in the Milk District. Outside of work, he volunteers with the Orlando Main Street program and the Orlando Hospitality Alliance. During his free time, Ben supports our local sports teams, enjoys traveling, and attempts to be an amateur mixologist.
- Mechanical One
- Orlando Sentinel
- Integrand Developers
- Action Travel Group
- Ingenus Group of Companies
- The Pieces Fit Interventions
- Several Private Commercial
- Real Estate Investors
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication: University of Central Florida
- Master of Nonprofit Management: University of Central Florida
- Florida Real Estate License: Sales Associate
- Board Member: The Milk District
Board Member: Orlando Hospitality Alliance
- Chair, Next Generation Committee: CORFAC International