Ben joined First Capital Property Group in July 2021. He is a graduate of both UCF’s Nicholson School of Communication and College of Health and Public Affairs. Ben helps his clients with lease analysis, lease negotiation, tenant evaluation and selection, site evaluation and selection, contract negotiation and market surveys.
In his first year with First Capital, Ben has been involved in the sale and leasing of over $5M in overall transaction volume.
Ben’s experience working in the Nonprofit and Private sectors, for startups as well as established national firms, enables him to bring a variety of business experience and perspectives to each unique deal, no matter which side of the table he’s on.
Ben is pursuing continuing education and working toward his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
A lifelong Orlandoan, Ben lives in the Milk District with his wife Katie. Outside of work, Ben volunteers with the Orlando Main Street program, supports our local sports teams, plays ultimate frisbee, and attempts to be an amateur mixologist.
- Integrand Developers
- Action Travel Group
- Ingenus Group of Companies
- The Pieces Fit Interventions
- Several Private Commercial
- Real Estate Investors
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication – University of Central Florida Nicholson School of
- Master of Nonprofit Management – University of Central Florida College of Health and
- Florida Real Estate License – Sales Associate
- Orlando Main Street Program: Milk District – Economic Vitality Committee Member
- Florida CCIM Chapter, Central District – Member
- City Beautiful Church